Since 2001, Analisa has been coaching on how to move safely, efficiently and with strength. Her students include an array of competitive and recreational athletes, ranging in age and experience from youth, high school and collegiate, to fast-paced executives and silver sneakers. Analisa brings a background that includes strength training, Kettlebell instruction (Strong First Certified), Olympic Weightlifting, Original Strength, sport specific training, youth program design, Physical Education, Balanced Body Pilates Reformer, and Vinyasa/Forrest Yoga.
She focuses her time and passion in educating her students on healthy, sustainable ways for them to move and fuel specific to their lifestyles. Her techniques for motivating and educating her students include realistic goal setting and implementation, tiny habits and activities to compliment performance objectives. This enables her students to fully engage in their progress, get educated, and empowered.
Her current personal fitness regimen is simple. Practice. Lift. Swing. Get-Up. Push. Pull. Balance. Crawl. Go Inverted. If she can’t do it, she adds it to her regimen and learns how. She’s game for anything active that challenges the body and mind, preferably one that will start with the sun rising and ending with her acquiring new skills and a level of respect for herself, her abilities, and those that participated with her. And regardless of the weather this farm-raised central California Italian girl is on a wake-board, surfboard or stand-up paddle board somewhere nearby.
Creating community through movement, education, and healthy habits is at her core, more than a fun bi-product, she believes it is the foundation of what helps create life changing experiences. Analisa has the pleasure of also teaching as a local corporate wellness coach, a regular guest instructor at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, Mexico, and is a Lululemon alumni-Ambassador.
- MS, Human Performance/Biomechanics, San Jose State University
- BS, Sports Management, Magna Cum Laude, Menlo College
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), 2004-Present
- Strong First Kettlebell Certified (SFG II) Instructor, 2013 – Present
- Strong First Barbell Certified (SFL) Instructor, 2016 - Present
- Strong First Iron Maiden (July, 2017)
- Functional Movement Systems Certified (FMS 2) 2014 – Present
- Original Strength Pro Coach (OSPro) Certified 2016 - Present
- United States Olympic Weightlifting Association Club Coach, L1 (USAW-1), 2004-Present
- Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach, 2012-Present
- Crossfit Level 1 Club Coach, 2005-2011
- Balanced Body Pilates Allegro Reformer, Level 3, 2003-Present
- American Red Cross Certified CPR/AED/First Aide (adult/child/infant)